Monday, August 15, 2011

What I'm looking forward to

Today I was thinking about some of the things I am looking forward to once again. See, I did lose 90 lbs once before. It was great. Boy, don't I wish I had kept it off! Anyway, I'm looking forward to a lot of things.

  • Not worrying about weight capacities in kayaks, chairs, roller-coasters
  • Wearing shoes that don't make my feet look fat
  • Being able to shop in regular stores
  • Not having eczema any more
  • Not being tired all the time
  • Not having my feet hurt so quickly
  • Getting rid of back fat!!
In other news, I am down to 306. 11 lbs to go and then I am qualified for surgery! :)  It feels so strange to be excited by that number, but I am. At least it is going the right direction! Can you believe that AFTER I had my youngest I gained 20 lbs? Awesome-meeeeee.

I am still eating fairly low calorie. This is not easy with my kids being on daycare vacation. And this weekend was not stellar. But still, things are going okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment