Sunday, August 7, 2011

A new job-- On to surgery!

I am so very pleased to write that I have a new job! I wasn't expecting to want to take the job, but when I think about all the good things that I will be doing, and then I look at the handsome salary, it is a no-brainer. And I get 4 weeks of vacation a year!!! I can't tell you how excited that makes me. My kids have 2 weeks of day-care vacation every year and so when you take those out of a three week a year job, it doesn't leave much time off at all- a couple of days around Christmas, maybe? A random Friday before a Monday holiday? So an extra week sounds fantabulous! In addition, Excellent! health insurance- and that means, on to band-land!
I am so happy about this. I start on the 22nd- so I hope to have surgery by the end of October, at the LATEST. Which means I have to get my buns in gear losing the 15 lbs required of me. Which sucks that I haven't done that yet. But I have really enjoyed the summer.
I am so hopeful, so excited, so >>>> ?? <<<< thrilled! to be taking this next step. I can't wait to have more energy.
The bad part of the job- it is about an hour away. The good part: it is something new, it pays really well with excellent benefits, and it is at a University. So... on to new and exciting things!

No comments:

Post a Comment