Friday, December 2, 2011

So recovery is going okay. I feel like the gas pain from the inflating of my belly is not that much fun... but I also think my stomach is not happy either with something I ate (a pill? yogurt?) or has some heartburn. It's hard for me to figure out which.
I have gotten more sleep in the past 2 days than I have in years. It has been very nice. The pain medication has helped me to do that because I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have been able to get as much sleep without a relaxer or whatever. I am overdue for this kind for this kind of sleep, though. I am busy ALL THE TIME.  Not in a bad way, in a making-extra-money-to-pay-off-debt way, but it still doesn't allow for me to do things like sleep a lot extra or spend time reading. Anywho....
I did get on the scale this morning. It hurt to bend over (not as badly as I expected, though) and I keep mine in a closet because we have a teeny bathroom, so I got it out and weighed myself. 285.6. Not bad! Well, not great but it was the lowest weight I've seen since before i was pregnant with my 1-y.o. son. When I decided to do weight-watchers in 2003, my highest weight then was 279.8. I lost 85 lbs... and gained it all back plus some (pregnancy, quitting smoking, emotional eating). So getting back down under that number will be great. And I'm not far away!
So that is it for now. I'm really getting into a lot of your blogs. There are some fabulous women on here. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment