Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Cheez Its and Easter Candy...... the death of me

Only a quick note tonight... Cheez Its and Easter Candy are currently the bane of my existence  Why do I have them in the house? For my son's school snack and because we just had Easter. The bottom line: if I have crap in the house, I will eat it.

The band has not changed that. I have not changed that.

Whether I lose or gain weight is totally within my control. So, first things first... stop eating the junk!

So here are two commitments I am making to myself.

1. No more Cheez Its from this box. And no buying another box!

2. No more Easter Candy.

Wait, did I just write that? No more Easter Candy? I love how I capitalize it as if it is a proper noun.

Can I really not eat any more Easter Candy? I can.

It would be helpful for my weight loss efforts if I did not indulge in any more crap foods (specifically the two listed above this week). It's a better way to look at it - helpfulness verses shaming myself for eating SO MUCH JUNK. It was not helpful for my weight-loss goals to eat food that does not sustain me and is unhealthy. I am going to work on choosing some healthier foods.

This is what happens when you don't have time to grocery shop on a weekend where a candy holiday occurs. So off to the grocery tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment