Wednesday, November 16, 2011

So I haven't written in a while and maybe I won't write again.. but I just wanted to track a little bit. No one reads this so it matters not much, except I want to have a record of events.

I am scheduled for surgery in 2 weeks. YUP. 2 weeks! This means that I started my pre-op diet today.

I am scheduled to take off 3 days for the surgery and recovery (plus the weekend). I am hopeful I feel up to work on the following Monday. I was kind of surprised how quickly they scheduled me in - my meeting with the surgeon was 1 week ago. So they rock in how quickly they got this set up. I am very pleased by that. 

It is awkward- I am not at a place where I am interested in telling folks at work. One nice thing is that my office is moving to another building so I am thinking people are not really going to notice a change in my habits as I suspect they would in the current set up. I haven't been there a long time (2 1/2 months) so I am not really close to anyone. We will see how it all goes. I am looking forward to it all and to getting this done with!

So here are my stats currently:

Highest weight: 311

Start of pre-op diet: 293.6

Goal weight: 175 (I think, for now. We will see. I'm not married to the number-- it's how I feel!).

So soon I will be a bander. I am looking forward to joining you all FINALLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment